Re: Staged bugs & editorial fixes for HTML5.0, and staged WHATWG patches for HTML5.1

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:02:51 +1100
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: public-html <public-html@w3.org>
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

> On Jan 7, 2013, at 3:47 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> ntroduced:
> ======================================
> (with Ian's patch numbers in brackets)
> How can one translate from the patch number in brackets to something that
> will show a diff? I'm curious about some of the changes below.

What Edward said.

But also: if you have a checkout, you can also do a "git log" and search
for the patch number - it's in the commit messages.
If you make a list of the ones you're interested in, I can dig out the URLs
for you. The SHAs of git just seemed more unwieldy than the SVN commit
numbers to mention them in the email.