From: adamsobieski@hotmail.com
To: oscargodson@outlook.com
CC: public-html@w3.org; public-philoweb@w3.org
Subject: RE: HTML6
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 19:18:56 +0000

Oscar Godson,

Greetings.  The onset of HTML 5.1 is a good time to discuss new ideas and concepts for HTML.

(1) What do you think about Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)?

(2) What do you think about GUI widgets-based approaches to documents in the context of document authoring software such as iBooks Author 2.0, Adobe Edge Animate, Visual Web Developer, or other IDE's?

(3) What do you think about HTML templates (http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcomponents/raw-file/tip/spec/templates/index.html)?