Re: added note warning about use of placeholder as a label

Hi Jay, Mallory

I have updated the note after reviewing your feedback

now reads [1]:

Use of the placeholder attribute as a replacement for a label can reduce
> the accessibility and usability of the control for a range of users
> including older users and users with cognitive, mobility, fine motor skill
> or vision impairments. While the hint given by the control's label is
> shown at all times; the short hint given in the placeholder attribute is
> only shown before the user enters a value. Furthermore, placeholder text
> may be mistaken for a pre filled value, and as commonly implemented the
> default color of the placeholder text provides insufficient contrast and
> the lack of a separate visible label reduces the size of the hit region
> available for setting focus on the control.

further feedback welcome!

[1]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/forms.html#the-placeholder-attribute

regards