Re: using the data* attribute to identify element sub roles

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:50:25 +0100, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Silvia,
>> Why not use microdata for this? E.g.
>>
>> <h1>heading</h1> <p itemprop="subheading">subheading</p>

> will look into that.

Yep, microdata or RDFa / RDFaLite are the things you are looking for.
(Your experience and thoughts are probably useful to the long and painful
process of deciding whether we are going to settle on one of these, or
whether we need to maintain multiple technologies over the long term).

cheers

Chaals

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com