Re: updated cite definition - please review

From: Manuel Strehl <svg@manuel-strehl.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:23:12 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-html@w3.org

Wouldn&rsquo;t the humble <address> be the element in question?
mark up the according info related to the <blockquote>, or am I
over-interpreting its scope?  Sorry for drifting off-topic. I support
Steve&rsquo;s change.  Cheers, Manuel

@Yucca: I&rsquo;m sorry
for the dup. My e-mail program tricked me.