Re: Getting HTML5 to Recommendation in 2014

From: Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:39:32 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> Based on feedback received to date, we have revised the 2014 plan:
>
>   http://intertwingly.net/tmp/html5-2014-plan.html

Together with the new changes, the progression towards a more
streamlined and clear timetable will be of great benefit.

For issue 195 form http request, i will work towards producing an
extension spec given the establishment of new process.

My only concern is that if the enhancement proposal is not folded into
core HTML within the 5.0 version, the additions to form processing
should be reverted to 4.01 standards based on the rationale within the
proposal against the implementation of method switching or
ftp\javascript schemes.

Thanks,
Cameron Jones