Fwd: longdesc document for the record

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:56:30 -0500
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
I am STILL receiving email from both HTML WG and the Accessibility
Task Force lists, even though I have requested to be removed from
these groups publicly and privately.

But since I am temporarily able to post, I submit for the record the
document: Objection to the Proposal: Zero Edit/Obsolete longdesc

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Sep/0025.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Sep/att-0025/comments-mt.html