Five features reverted from 2D Context spec

From: Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:02:04 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "team-html-editors@w3.org" <team-html-editors@w3.org>
I've removed five features from the Canvas 2D Context spec that were supposed to be reverted in the W3C source code in March per an order from the Chairs[1]. The features had not gone through proper procedure to get in.

Dashed Lines
Pattern offset (setTransform)
TextMetrics (boundingBox attributes)

These were removed in March. However, when the github repo was set up in August, the source cobebase that was brought over did not have the revert[2] applied.

I've removed these five features and are going to move them to HTML.next. I made the commits granular, one commit per feature in case we need to revert for some reason. While the March revert also included the path object, and hitRegions, I left those in since we're going with them in HTML5 for accessibility.

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Mar/0722.html
2. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/html5/2dcontext/Overview.html?r1=1.136#rev1.133