Re: Getting HTML5 to Recommendation in 2014

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> On 09/20/2012 07:35 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>>
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> I noted this;
>>
>> "Move responsibility for the HTML5: Techniques for providing useful
>> text alternatives document from the HTML WG to the A11y TF. "
>>
>> This is the first I have heard of this. What is the reasoning behind
>> the recommendation?
>

> One clear error[1] has already been identified in the document, perhaps this
> is a second one.  I'll share that the general thinking was along the lines
> of "move things that should be jointly produced between PF WG and the HTML
> WG to the joint task force".  But clearly as editor of that specification
> your input would have considerable weight, so as such I would like to hear
> what you would propose.

May I suggest that there is also an error on Issue-194?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Sep/0266.html

I haven't received feedback on my questions yet, so not sure if that
was misclassified or the decision process indeed changed for that
issue.

Cheers,
Silvia.