Re: Extension spec for hgroup (Was: Re: Getting HTML5 to Recommendation in 2014)

hi Maciej,

>For reference, the HTML5 spec explicitly allows extensions to render specific elements nonconforming (emphasis added):

what i meant was not about whether it was technically doable in HTML5,
but whether it was practically meaningful. if the default for HTMl5
validation is that <hgroup> is conforming.

regards
SteveF

--
with regards