Re: Getting HTML5 to Recommendation in 2014

What exactly is an "extension specification"?

That and other issues are supposedly in "Review Survey Results" state,
which now seems to mean that any submitted change requests need to be
re-submitted as "extension specifications", i.e. start the whole process
all over again. Or have  I misunderstood?

--
ian devlin
e: ian@iandevlin.com