Re: Getting HTML5 to Recommendation in 2014

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 06:40:04 -0500
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Judy and Mike,

> There will also be an info, and question and answer session, in the
> Accessibility Task Force meeting tomorrow.

This latest turn of events has answered all of my questions. Thanks anyway.

Mike, please remove me from the HTML Working Group and Accessibility Task Force.

Best Regards,
Laura
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Sep/0248.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Sep/0244.html