Re: 48-hour Consensus Call - Expedited Formal Objection on HTML Issue-204 Decision

I agree that tremendous progress has been made the changes toward removing
changes that impact existing implementations of aria-descrribedby. Most
importantly, I am encouraged by the more open dialog that I hope will avoid
such issues from occurring in the future. For these reasons I support
withdrawal of the two halves of the PF Formal Objection.

I encourage that ARIA remain integrated in the HTML5 specification, just as
we are working to do with SVG, and I believe the current process with this
type of improved collaboration and communication across companies and
working groups should enable that to happen.

Best Regards,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger