Re: WHATWG patches staged for merge week 42

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:17:32 +1100
To: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
I've actually been wondering about this.

I'd like to encourage people to create their extension specs as a
GitHub branch so it will be easy to merge them once a merge decision
has been made.

I don't think this needs to be done under the w3c account, though. I
think it could be done under any GitHub account as long as we track
the list of extension specs here in the WG.

As for this particular one - I am glad you are including all of the
patches I have set aside in feature/whatwg_srcset - I'll just continue
moving srcset related patches there then.

Regards,
Silvia.