Re: use case/rationale document for manin content feature

My only feedback is that I think this doc is very well explained and is
very informative.

Argument well made in my opinion!

One thing I did notice was that under "use cases" - I expected an actual
example of the element in use, but that might be due to my unfamiliarity
with the typical structure of this type of doc. The "use cases" section to
me seems like it could be renamed something like 'benefits' or 'positive
outcomes'

--

Kind regards,

Lauren O'Donovan