Re: Mailing list for Responsive Images

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 12:06:51 -0800
Cc: public-html@w3.org, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, robin@berjon.com, Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>

In the near future, I'd personally prefer to focus on  making public-html better instead of creating more lists.

For discussion of the responsiveness images draft, may I suggest using public-html with a [respimg] subject tag? This doesn't rule out creating a new list in the future, but I'd prefer to see at least an attempt at this approach before creating more lists.

Note that public-html will soon be free of new bug mails and administrative messages, and we are likely to enforce subject tagging on all posts, which should make it a more congenial place overall for technical discussion.

Regards,
Maciej