Re: Usage of Alt

Hi Robin,

Could you provide some guidance on how to read the report and/or a quantitative summary of its findings? I am having a hard time determining from the raw data which aspects of the HTML specification are not paving the cow paths.

For example, for an entry like this (quoted with its original styling):
> /Projects/html/scratch/dataset/html/index-1115.html
>
> Text size: navigation arrow increase decrease | print page
> Text size: increase navigation arrow decrease | print page

What is this telling me about what happened in the markup, and what conclusion should I draw from this?

Regards,
Maciej