W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > November 2012

Re: WHATWG patches staged for merge week 44

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 22:21:16 +1100
Message-ID: <CAHp8n2nGJdyCJ3LAQPSN=qATpb7EBuaSdXQytccuRTxqWCqNOQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-html <public-html@w3.org>
Wrapping up last week's work:

The following branch has been merged and its bugs closed:

* feature/whatwg_patches_week43_2012


B3:
These branches are still held back:

* feature/whatwg_canvas: (staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_canvas

* feature/whatwg_cleanup: (a bit of a mixed bag, but mostly WHATWG spec
only)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_cleanup

* feature/whatwg_force_spellchecking: (staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_force_spellchecking

* feature/whatwg_iframe_pointer_lock: (staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_iframe_pointer_lock

* feature/whatwg_inputmode: (staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_inputmode

* feature/whatwg_srcset: (held back for extension specs)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_srcset

* feature/whatwg_tables: (makes "border" attribute non-conforming -
staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_tables

* feature/whatwg_validator: (introduces
generator-unable-to-provide-required-alt attribute - relates to Issue
206)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_validator

* feature/whatwg_video_fastseek: (staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_video_fastseek

* feature/whatwg_video_overscan_captions: (staged for HTML5.1)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_video_overscan_captions


Best Regards,
Silvia.


On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Today, I got to WHATWG patch 7485 (inc) [1], which will take us to
> 25th October 2012.
>
>
> PLEASE NOTE: you only ever have to look at the file called "source" to
> give us feedback.
>
>
> B1 (to land next week):
> ==================
>
> This week we have the following new branches for your feedback.
>
> * feature/whatwg_patches_week43_2012
>   Review here:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_patches_week43_2012
>
>   It will close the following bugs:
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=19661
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=19677
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=18364
>
> This branch also includes some fixes that have been picked from the
> feature/whatwg_cleanup branch, because they made sense to be applied.
>
>
> After discussion with some other editors, I am also planning to merge
> feature/whatwg_canvas into master. Since the Canvas spec is not being
> created from master, it should not be harmful to apply it to master.
> (HD functions are staged for HTML.next in a different branch)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_canvas .
>
>
> B2 (undecided - feedback requested!):
> =============================
>
> * feature/whatwg_iframe_pointer_lock
> (introduces a new allow-pointer-lock attribute on iframes - proposed
> for HTML.next)
>
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_iframe_pointer_lock
>
>
> B3 (postponed to HTML.next or not relevant):
> ==================================
>
> These branches from past weeks are currently held back:
>
> * feature/whatwg_cleanup: (mostly WHATWG spec only)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_cleanup
>
> * feature/whatwg_force_spellchecking: (staged for HTML.next)
>
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_force_spellchecking
>
> * feature/whatwg_inputmode: (staged for HTML.next)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_inputmode
>
> * feature/whatwg_srcset: (held back for extension specs)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_srcset
>
> * feature/whatwg_tables: (makes "border" attribute non-conforming -
> staged for HTML.next)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_tables
>
> * feature/whatwg_validator: (introduces
> generator-unable-to-provide-required-alt attribute - relates to Issue
> 206)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_validator
>
> * feature/whatwg_video_fastseek: (staged for HTML.next)
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_video_fastseek
> Closes HTML.next bug: https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=18144
>
> * feature/whatwg_video_overscan_captions: (staged for HTML.next)
>
> https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_video_overscan_captions
> Closes HTML.next bug: https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=19536
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Silvia.
>
>
> [1] http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=7484&to=7485
>
Received on Sunday, 4 November 2012 11:22:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 4 November 2012 11:22:05 GMT