Re: Promise broken on ISSUE 204?

Hi Sam, John, and all,

Sam, thank you for the pointers to the Face -to-Face minutes.

John, thanks again for disentangling the proposed the draft revisions
from  the accessibility task force consensus change proposal.

Best Regards,
Laura

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Correct_Hidden_Attribute_Section_v2
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Apr/0222.html