RE: CfC: Publish ten heartbeat drafts as WDs

> In order to give the editor an opportunity to process the revert request for r7023, the chairs have decided to defer the publication from Tuesday March 27th to Thursday March 29th.

The Canvas Editor has done the requested revert of r7023:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/2dcontext/Overview.html?rev=1.133;content-type=text%2Fhtml

The Chairs and Team are now working on getting the ten heartbeat documents published on Thu Mar 29.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada