Re: Verbosity of microdata

On 22/03/2012 11:17, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> Right. Though asserting that its-locNote is valid would be a terrible
> idea,

Ah yes sorry I was concentrating on changing : to - and didn't notice
the case.

> since the parsing algorithm cannot output such an attribute in the
> document tree. It makes more sense to assert that its-loc-note is
> valid.

Agreed. And just to clarify in case it's not obvious, the parser will
lowercase any attribute names except for a few legacy ones that are
handled differently. So when adding new attributes giving them lower
case names would be good.

David