ISSUE-204: aria-hidden - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:43:41 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
'Exempt ARIA attributes from the rule that prohibits reference to hidden

The current status for this issue:

So far, we have two Change Proposals submitted:

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case
anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than
the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by April
18th, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we
have received to date.

- Sam Ruby