Working Group Decision: Close ISSUE-170 rel-uri-valid by Amicable Resolution

On 02/28/2012 01:23 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 02/27/2012 10:25 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Sam Ruby<rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>>> Henri: can you verify that you are OK with Julian's updated proposal?
>>>
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Oct/0107.html
>>
>> I'm OK with this.
>
> Thanks!
>
> With that, we are down to one active Change Proposal.
>
> If no objections are raised to this call by March 7th 2012, we will
> direct the editor to make the proposed change. If anybody would like to
> raise an objection during this time, we strongly encourage them to
> accompany their objection with a concrete and complete change proposal.

At this time, we find that we have consensus on the following proposal
for ISSUE-170:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Oct/0107.html

Bug 13068 will be REOPENED and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editor
has made the change, ISSUE-170 will be CLOSED.

- Sam Ruby