Re: Revert request r7023

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:12:30 +0100, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sam,
> I personally have put aside other work to get the specs I edit ready on
> time for publication, only to be told again, at the last minute the
> urgency
> was a mirage.

I'm also annoyed by this delaying. I and Anne and Mike worked to get the
html5-diff document ready for publication on 6th of March, the originally
stated publication day in the CfC. We have then had to do more work to
keep it up to date each time the Chairs have delayed the publication day.
Now I'm not going to do any more edits on html5-diff to reflect changes
between the Chairs' last stated publication day and the next, because for
all I know it will be delayed yet again.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software