Re: Revert request r7023

I encourage vendors to act by assigning resources to produce actionable implementations. Waiting and/or following the invention of the editor is a bit backwards.

His strength is in identifying APIs common across vendors and writing them up in his document.

I've stated my concerns; I withdraw my revert request. The "bugs" in this change to Canvas are public. I'm going to work on implementation instead of pursuing bug reports and process.

-Charles