Re: ISSUE-204: aria-hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (was: Chair review of "Keep Longdesc Deprecated")

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:00:04 -0700
Cc: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Matthew Turvey <mcturvey@gmail.com>
Would you add something along the lines of @hidden elements are not interactive/references to elements which have the @hidden attribute should not be treated as interactive elements beyond flowto semantics.

I'm not sure about your CP, but it seems quite a bit closer to reasonable and existing behavior. Not really sure about your solution.

-Charles