Re: ISSUE-204: aria-hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: Matthew Turvey <mcturvey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:50:45 +0000
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>
Sam, Maciej,

Thanks very much for your prompt feedback. This CP was originally
submitted for ISSUE-30 by Jonas; I wasn't sure of the etiquette for
deleting content or changing the URL so I just tried to address
Maciej's original feedback and emphasise why using ARIA to refer to
hidden content could be useful. I've now deleted all the longdesc
related content and moved the page:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/AllowAriaReferHidden

-Matt