Re: ISSUE-204: aria-hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:40:45 -0400
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org
Cc: John Foliot <john@foliot.ca>
Chairs,

In light of the late submission of a Change Proposal for this issue
over the course of the weekend, and per the WG Decision Policy which
sees us at Stage 3: Discussion, please be advised that I intend to
submit a Counter Proposal as part of said further discussion. As
outlined in my previous email in this thread, the current Proposal
introduces harmful side-effects as submitted and should be actively
dissuaded, points which will be further developed in my counter
proposal.

I anticipate the need for approximately 48 hours to complete this
Counter Proposal. Thank you.

JF