Re: Encrypted Media proposal: Summary of the discussion so far

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 23:08:34 +0000
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, public-html@w3.org
I agree with Tab and Philip.

I don't know if anything could make me feel *good* about this proposal, but
I would definitely feel less bad about implementing it if we knew more
about what the CDMs are likely to be and how one would deploy them and
integrate them into an open-source browser (including at least one CDM up
to Hollywood-placebo-standard).

Thanks,
Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]