CfC: Close ISSUE-179 av_param by Amicable Resolution

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:33:09 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
We now have only one remaining Change Proposal for ISSUE-179:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/issue-179_no_change

At the current time, the chairs are issuing a call for consensus on this proposal.  If anybody would like to raise an objection during this time, we will require them to accompany their objection with a concrete and complete change proposal.

If no objections are raised to this call by Mar 15th 2012, we will direct the editor to make the proposed changes, and will only consider subsequently reopening this issue based on new information and a complete change proposal based on the spec's contents as it exists after this change is applied.

/paulc

HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329