ISSUE-198: innerHTML-patent-policy - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 00:00:11 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
'Ensure innerHTML and related APIs are subject to the W3C patent policy'

The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposal submitted for ISSUE-198:

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by April 3rd, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329