Encrypted Media Task Force Re: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-01: issue progress and heartbeat drafts

On 3/1/12 12:33 PM, ext Edward O'Connor wrote:
> Other Business
>
>     <trackbot>  Created ACTION-209 - Set up an encrypted media propsal
>     task force, due next week [on Paul Cotton - due 2012-03-08].

Is membership in the HTML WG going to be mandatory to participate in the
"encrypted media" Task Force? I ask because I would like members of the
Web & TV IG to be able to participate in this TF without becoming
members of the HTML WG. I would also appreciate it if the TF used some
list other than public-html.

-Thanks, AB