ISSUE-194

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:07:00 -0700
To: public-html@w3.org
Hi all,

Eric Carlson, John Foliot, Silvia Pfeiffer and I had a call today in
which we attempted to resolve the remaining differences between our
ISSUE-194 proposals. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to a
consensus position. Given this, I will keep both of the following Change
Proposals on the table for an eventual poll on ISSUE-194:

  Defer ISSUE-194 until HTML.next
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-194-6

  Mint a transcript attribute for the programmatic association of
  transcripts with media elements
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-194-2B

Thanks,
Ted