Re: Using ARIA in HTML

Hi Lee, thanks for the feedback

I have added the following legend, let me know if it makes things clearer:

   - *NO* = the default semantics are already implementated by browsers, so
   the default implied role, state or property associated with an element or
   attribute does not need to be used. There are notes indicating under
   certain circumstances default semantics are useful.
   - *N/A* = there are no default ARIA semantics, but there may well
be accessibility
   AP <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-api-map/raw-file/tip/Overview.html>I
   semantics implemented by the browser.
   - *Yes* = the default semantics are not implementated across browsers,
   so the default implied role, state, property.or suggested semantics (if no
   ARIA default) may be used.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner