Re: 答复: One Year Anniversary of promise to expedite ISSUE-30

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your email. It is very disheartening to know the
negative consequences that the long delay in resolving HTML-ISSUE-30
has caused companies like Pearson and the K-12 community who want to
use longdesc but find it difficult as it not yet reinstated in HTML5.

I apologize. The HTML WG delay is inexcusable. Sam, Paul, and Maciej
will the Chairs now please, please take concrete action to resolve
ISSUE-30? Not doing so will further hurt accessibility.

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson