: ISSUE-206: meta-generator - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:28:10 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Maciej

Are you sure issue 206 is relative with 'Provide canvas location and hit testing capability to fallback content' ?

Yang
Huawei
-----ʼԭ-----
: Maciej Stachowiak [mailto:mjs@apple.com]
ʱ: 2012628 2:29
ռ: HTML WG
: ISSUE-206: meta-generator - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

'Provide canvas location and hit testing capability to fallback content'
The current status for this issue:

The Chairs have granted a reopen request for a portion of ISSUE-31, resulting in new ISSUE-206, on the basis of the following Change Proposal

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/Issue31cMetaGeneratorUpdated

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March 21st, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej