RE: Proposed adaptive image element

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:03:34 +0000
To: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
CC: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, "rubys@intertwingly.net" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "mjs@apple.com" <mjs@apple.com>
Thank you for this proposal from the RICG.  The Chairs are glad to see that this item is already being discussed on the public-html@w3.org<mailto:public-html@w3.org> email list.

FTR, can you tell us if the proposal you linked to has been published by the RICG as a Final Specification as per http://www.w3.org/community/about/faq/#reports and if any CG members (or non-members) have made commitments under the Final Specification Agreement (FSA)?  If not does the RICG plan to do this?

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada