: Proposed adaptive image element

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:12:01 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
CC: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

________________________________

Ϊ޹˾ Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
[Company_logo]

Phone: +86 25 56622934
Fax: +86 25 56624081
Mobile: +86 13851889004
Email: eric.sun@huawei.com
ַϾ껨101 ΪϾ ʱࣺ210012
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
No 101,Software Avenue, Yuhua District,Nanjing 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com

ʼ丽лΪ˾ıϢڷ͸ַгĸ˻Ⱥ顣
ֹκκʽʹãȫ򲿷ֵй¶ơɢʼ
Ϣ˱ʼ绰ʼ֪ͨ˲ɾʼ
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
: Maciej Stachowiak [mailto:mjs@apple.com]
ʱ: 2012626 5:14
ռ: Mathew Marquis
: Edward O'Connor; HTML WG