Re: Proposed adaptive image element

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:16:45 -0500
To: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
Cc: Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com, rubys@intertwingly.net, mjs@apple.com, public-html@w3.org, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Hi Mathew,

I am happy to see your proposal reach the HTML working group. Thank
you for all of your hard work on it.

Paul, Sam, and Maciej, should Mathew file a bug according to the HTML
Working Group Decision Policy to get his proposal in the WG system
ASAP?

Mathew the Decision Policy is at:
http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v2.html

It would be great to get an adaptive image element in HTML5. I've
copied the accessibility task force on this message for their info and
input. Judy, you may want to consider putting this on one of our
accessibility text team agendas.

Best Regards,
Laura

--