Re: Chair review of the issue-189 change proposals

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:58:41 -0700
To: public-html@w3.org
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Sam wrote:

> On 03/27/2012 04:36 PM, Edward O'Connor wrote:
>> Sam wrote:
>>
>>> Review of the following proposal:
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-189
>>>
>>> While there may be additional feedback should Julian's proposal be
>>> updated, this feedback is focused on what is being proposed,
>>> specifically: "Alter the appearance".
>>>
>>> As the appearance of the section of the specification under
>>> consideration is fundamental to what is being proposed in this
>>> specific proposal, and as the editor seems to believe that what
>>> currently is in the spec is sufficiently visually distinct from IANA
>>> registrations to prevent confusion, please obtain and incorporate
>>> any feedback you feel is necessary from the editor prior to this
>>> proposal being included in a call for consensus or survey.
>>
>> Will do!
>
> If this is not done by the 20th of June, we will consider this
> proposal to be withdrawn.

I haven't felt that any feedback from the editor is necessary. Is that
sufficient for us to proceed to a survey on ISSUE-189 now? If not, I've
CC'ed the editor. Ian, is the Change Proposal in [1] sufficiently clear
for you to make any necessary edits, should it be adopted? Thanks.

Ted

1. http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-189