Where to send bugs (for now)

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:56:15 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
All,

For those of you who wonder where to send the bugs regarding the HTML5
specification, please continue to use the HTML5 product for now [1].
Ditto for those who wonder where to send the ones regarding HTML Canvas
2D Context [2].

It is still appropriate to add comments to any bugs you reported against
the HTML5 spec. The new HTML WG editorial team will be responsible for
resolving those bugs for the purposes of the W3C HTML5 spec. Once the
new editors are up to speed, they may suggest a different approach but,
until then, we shouldn't change the current expectation.

Please also remember that we have a HTML.next product [3]. All
bugs/feature requests for HTML.next should be directed there.

Regards,

Sam Ruby (on behalf of the WG co-chairs)

[1]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&component=HTML5+spec
[2]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&component=HTML+Canvas+2D+Context