Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-195 form-http-req

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:57:14 -0400
To: Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>
CC: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On 07/26/2012 11:30 AM, Cameron Jones wrote:
> If
> the counter-proposal is not updated then i must assume by inference
> that the concerns have been addressed and an effective consensus has
> been achieved.

I disagree.  Until and unless a proposal is withdrawn, we don't make
that assumption.

If you can get the author of the alternate proposal to withdraw his
proposal, we will proceed to a call for consensus on your proposal.  If
neither of you withdraw your proposal, we will proceed to a survey, and
make a decision based on the objections presented in response to that
survey.

- Sam Ruby