Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:56:19 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

In accordance for my early request for more time to respond to Issue-205 I
will also need more time to decide if the proposal for Issue-131 needs

The soonest I can work on a response to your decision on 205 and its impact
on the Issue 131 proposal is next week. See this response to you:

Rich Schwerdtfeger