Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-195 form-http-req

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:40:44 -0400
To: Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>
CC: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On 07/18/2012 10:28 AM, Cameron Jones wrote:

> Since ISSUE-184 has been closed and it was a prerequisite for
> recommending the removal of <time>, i hereby withdraw the counter
> proposal for this issue to alleviate the group from inconsequential
> process.

Thanks for being reasonable.

Looking at the change proposal for 195:

   http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Cjones/ISSUE-195

... it seems to me that some of the same considerations that apply to
the two most recent decisions may apply here.  In particular I encourage
you to look at at the first bullet in "Revisiting this Issue" in the
decision for issue-205[1].

Please consider updating your change proposal to elaborate on the use
case; either that or consider indicating that you can live with the
counter proposal which is to defer this issue at this time:

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-195

- Sam Ruby

[1]] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0101.html