W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > July 2012

RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-28 - actions, issues, rechartering, editor

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:03:37 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
CC: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "'HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)'" <public-html@w3.org>
Message-ID: <0A605FCDA3A4DC45A98B0DDD1C5351A703738BFC@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>
Catching up after last week's Holiday, here is a pointer to the IRC log and minutes to the last HTML WG meeting.

Minutes -> http://www.w3.org/2012/06/28-html-wg-minutes.html
IRC -> http://www.w3.org/2012/06/28-html-wg-irc

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Ruby [mailto:rubys@intertwingly.net] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:02 PM
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-06-28 - actions, issues, rechartering, editor

The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2012-06-28 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

http://timeanddate.com/s/28xx

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New Jersey/York 12:00, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
Scribe: Kris Krueger

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thursday, June 28

a) ACTION-217: Create a joint Path location add hit testing binding CP
    for ISSUE-201 that binds canvas to fallback content (Rich, Ted,
    Frank) [Richard Schwerdtfeger]
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/217
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0111.html

b) ACTION-219: Review Michael Cooper's CP for ISSUE-199a [Edward
    O'Connor]
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/219
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0131.html

2. New Issues This Week:

a) ISSUE-206: Should HTML5 have a meta generator exception to the alt
    requirement?
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/206
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0137.html

3. Items Closed Last Week

a) ISSUE-184: data-element, survey closed Jun 21
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012May/0010.html

b) ISSUE-185: drop-pubdate and add moddate, surveys closed Jun 21

    https://w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-185a-objection-poll/
    https://w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-185b-objection-poll/

4. Items Closing This Week

a) ISSUE-195: form-http-req, Revise Change Proposals closes Jun 27
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0263.html
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0136.html

5. Items Closing Next Week

a) ISSUE-189: uri-web-prefix, Revise Change Proposals extension closes
    Jul 6
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0316.html

b) ISSUE-200: legend-placement, Revise Change Proposals closes Jul 6
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0099.html

6. New Calls this week

a) ISSUE-206: meta-generator, alternate or counter proposals due by
    Jul 27
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0139.html

7. New Surveys this week

    None

8. Decisions this week

    None

9. Other Business

a) HTML WG rechartering
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0104.html

b) ISSUE-203 media-descriptions
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0134.html

c) Proposed adaptive image element
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0130.html

d) Technical Editor for HTML Working Group
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0135.html

10. Scribe for next meeting

11. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge:
   +1.617.761.6200 code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged):
   #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Thursday, 12 July 2012 15:04:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 29 September 2014 09:39:33 UTC