Re: ISSUE-189: uri-web-prefix- Straw Poll for Objections

On 2012-07-10 21:11, Paul Cotton wrote:
> ISSUE-189: uri-web-prefix - Straw Poll for Objections

> The HTML WG has not reached consensus on whether HTML5 should assign a
> special meaning to the prefix "web+".
>
> The poll is available here and it will run through Thu Jul 19:

This topic was discussed last week in the IETF/W3C liaison call, and my
understanding was that there was agreement that this needs further
discussion. As such, I would think that the HTML WG should wait for the
outcome of this, so that at least the CPs can be updated accordingly.

Best regards, Julian