答复: ISSUE-194

Yang
Huawei

[yang] +1.
     From now, option 2 is better for compatibility with browser not supporting <video> element.
     Option 3 is better for simple and easy for understanding. From me, I prefer option 3, since video element has already been
     Widely supported by main browser vendors.

> It would be even better if we could reach consensus, given how close the
> two proposals now are, but I recognize that at some point we need to move
> on and make a decision if we do not have consensus.

[yang] we may converge the 2 proposals into 1, each as a alternative for transcript, and browser vendor can choose which for implementation, but this will bring gap between browser. So I think we have to decide between "defer it to html.next" and "do it in html5", then select one option, this has more meaning.....