: ISSUE-194

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:40:21 +0000
To: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi

Do you mean that WG should choose between
"defer 194-6 to HTML.Next" and "mint transcript with media element"?

But it seems that 194-6 will no change to HTML specification, so you want to defer what to HTML.NEXT?
And the transcript will be integrated with media element, right?
And how about 194-2C, what's the relationship between 2C and alt/longdesc of media element?

Yang Sun
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Email: eric.sun@huawei.com
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
No 101,Software Avenue, Yuhua District,Nanjing 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com

ʼ丽лΪ˾ıϢڷ͸ַгĸ˻Ⱥ顣
ֹκκʽʹãȫ򲿷ֵй¶ơɢʼ
Ϣ˱ʼ绰ʼ֪ͨ˲ɾʼ
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

-----ʼԭ-----
: Edward O'Connor [mailto:eoconnor@apple.com]
ʱ: 2012630 6:07
ռ: public-html@w3.org
: ISSUE-194

Hi all,

Eric Carlson, John Foliot, Silvia Pfeiffer and I had a call today in
which we attempted to resolve the remaining differences between our
ISSUE-194 proposals. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to a
consensus position. Given this, I will keep both of the following Change
Proposals on the table for an eventual poll on ISSUE-194:

  Defer ISSUE-194 until HTML.next
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-194-6

  Mint a transcript attribute for the programmatic association of
  transcripts with media elements
    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-194-2B

Thanks,
Ted