Hi, do we have media transcode API?

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:04:07 +0000
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
We receive a HD mp4 video stream to <video> element, can we have a media transcode API to transcode the HD video stream to a different format video stream which fit for the Smartphone?

If current API support it, can anyone point it out for me?

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Phone: +86 25 56622934
Fax: +86 25 56624081
Mobile: +86 13851889004
Email: eric.sun@huawei.com
地址:南京市雨花区软件大道101号 华为南京基地 邮编:210012
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
No 101,Software Avenue, Yuhua District,Nanjing 518129, P.R.China

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)