ISSUE-188: generic-track-format - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:35:07 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
'Text tracks in HTML should be defined in a way agnostic of the specific caption format'

The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposals submitted for ISSUE-188:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/ISSUE188/GenericTextTrack

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by February 16th, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329